[TowerTalk] Crankup Tower Coax-what's the best?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crankup Tower Coax-what's the best?
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 01:05:13 -0400
Here's one for you fellow "crankers".

I want to feed some VHF/UHF antennas as well as my HF beam on a 70ft crank up
that will spend more time down than up. Here in Florida we have to beware of
those every popular afternoon thunderstorms, the salt, the sun and oh yes...the
hurricanes.  Overall the weather can be soaking wet and extremely sunny all in
the same day so what's the best choice for non-hardline type coax cables?
Something very flexible or more like the LMR stuff?  Thanks for reading...
-Mike