[TowerTalk] FW: Guying on a small lot

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Guying on a small lot
From: "Rex Lint" <rex@lint.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:50:30 -0400
I'd be careful about non-symmetric guy placement - it changes the horizontal
forces so they are out-of-balance.  Last field day a tower at N1FD bent over
because one of the guys was much longer (further away) than the other two.
We had a major flap over that.  I'm going to make sure my guys are
symmetric!

K1HI

Rex Lint