[TowerTalk] Hamvention Flea Market Vendor Tickets & Hotel RoomsAvailable

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hamvention Flea Market Vendor Tickets & Hotel RoomsAvailable
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@Comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 18:32:46 -0600
Hi,
Hamvention is next week! Do you have tickets? Do you need hotel accommodations?
There is a group of hams in the Nashville area who have attended
Dayton Hamvention as a pack for many years. Several of those people
will not attend this year. Because of that, some of the others have
hotel rooms reserved and flea market vendor tickets in hand, excess
to our needs.
The hotel is:
Drury Inn Suites Dayton North
6616 Miller Lane
DAYTON, OH 45414
937-454-5200
We have two rooms available, each room has two queen size beds, is
non-smoking and the rate is $120 per night. These rooms will be
released to the hotel by Monday, 5-15-06.
There are also five flea market vendor tickets available. These
tickets differ from general admission in that they allow entry into
the flea market each day prior to the general public. These tickets
are $20 each.
If you want the rooms or tickets, contact me off list via K4IDC at
comcast dot net.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC
615-322-5836 office - rolls to pager