Re: [TowerTalk] the simple gama match

To: <dino@k6rix.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] the simple gama match
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 19:02:46 -0500
Dino is looking for info on rebuilding a gamma match for 3 el yagi.

Dino:
Try to find an earlier edition of an ARRL Ant book, like back into the early
1970's. I seem to remember there being info on 3 or 4 el yagis with gamma
match. If my feeble mind is still working, I seem to remember something about
alum. tube for the gamma's with some type of plastic for the insulator between
them. And knowing the Ant book, it probably even gives dimensions.  Hope this
helps with your project.

73
K9WN  Jake