Re: [TowerTalk] Colored wiring

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Colored wiring
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:08:30 -0400
Thanks Dave,

When ever dealing with cables such as remote switches and rotator wiring I
have ordered the wires according to the color code.  Of course it helps when
the terminations are numbered or lettered at each end and you do have to
take into account the two heavier wires in rotator cable, but I just treat
them in their own order.

It just makes the whole thing much more simple and you *usually* don't have
to remember what went where.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com