Re: [TowerTalk] PC Mount Relays for RF Switching

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PC Mount Relays for RF Switching
From: "Clay Curtiss W7CE" <w7ce@curtiss.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 07:27:52 -0700

Ameritron in their RCS-10 remote coax switch use Potter and Brumfield RTD 14012F 12 volt at 16A/240v relays.

   What is a good choice of relay for RF switching
in homebrewed antenna selectors and so forth?
My understanding is that for cold-switched RF,
even at the KW level, the choice is not critical.
In particular, I am interested in inexpensive 12V
PC-mount relays.

Does anyone know which relay Array Solutions uses in thei StackMatch and StackMatch II products?

Thanks,
Clay  W7CE