Re: [TowerTalk] Cord stuck in EMT

To: rellison@twcny.rr.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cord stuck in EMT
From: K6TFZ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:29:39 EDT
>The easiest way would be to use a tubing cutter and cut the emt off  about
2-3 inches below where the cord is broke off. After replacing the cable  just
add a coupling and a new short piece of EMT.

Yes, but "the EMT is buried in cement."
I couldn't drill out the cord.  It destroyed the drill.
The sides of the cord seem to be stuck to the
inside surface of the EMT. Both ends of the EMT
are in exposed boxes but the EMT itself is
encased in cement. BIG problem if I have to
chop out the EMT and replace. Next idea, please.

Geoff, K6TFZ