Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum nesting crank-up pole

To: "'John D'Ausilio'" <jdausilio@gmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum nesting crank-up pole
From: "JC Smith" <jc-smith@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:18:58 -0700
I don't know the diameter you are dealing with, John, but I have cleaned out
2 & 3-inch conduit by tying a big rag to nylon cord and pulling it back and
forth through the conduit.  You'd probably want to soak the rag in solvent
first.  If it's really nasty in there you could try the same thing with a
properly sized round brush.  The real big sizes are sold for cleaning out
chimneys and flues, the smaller sizes for cleaning out bottles, glasses,
etc.

73 - JC, K0HPS