Re: [TowerTalk] Copper Strapping Clamps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Copper Strapping Clamps
From: "Brad Nowak" <bnowak@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:54:21 -0400
I too found the strapping clamps too large for standard 5/8 in ground rods.
I did find that they work perfectly on 3/4 in ground rods usually only
available at industrial electric suppliers (only in 10' lengths I might
add).  I didn't like using the shims of copper as it was a real PITA trying
to get everything aligned to tighten securely.

Brad - N8SNM