[TowerTalk] Looking for presentation material for lightning andstation g

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for presentation material for lightning andstation grounding presentation...
From: Freeman Pascal <pascal@pascal.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:45:02 -0600
Hello,

I'm trying to put together a presentation for a radio club talk on
Lightning and Station Grounding Safety & Practices.  I am hoping that
someone has already done such a presentation that I can use as a
basis for my talk.  Does anyone know of such a resource that they
could point me to?

The presentation should be for 30 to 40 minutes.  I reserve the right
to add or remove from any resources to fit the time and audience.

-Freeman, N5FPP

Vice President & Presentation Manager
Albuquerque Amateur Radio Club (AARC)

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
     -- Sir Winston Churchill