Re: [TowerTalk] ROTATOR I.D.

To: "Larry & Karen" <k0is@iowatelecom.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROTATOR I.D.
From: "Norm Duxbury" <duxburyn@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 12:52:06 -0400
The following is from Norm's Rotor Service, Identifying Your Rotor.  For
further info, go to:  http://www.rotorservice.com/serv3%20identify.htm

In the case of the HAM-M and the HAM-2, the rotors are identical, and the
only difference was a control box design change.  A HAM-M or HAM-2 would be
marked "5 523," which would indicate a series 5 rotor, made in 1975, the
23rd week of that year.  There was also a series 4 HAM-M rotor, and many
people identify this as a HAM-4, which it is not.  A HAM-M series 4 might be
marked as "4 532," indicating a series 4 HAM-M rotor, made in 1965, the 32nd
week of that year.

Unquote

73 de W1MO