Re: [TowerTalk] free CATV

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] free CATV
From: wn0x@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:22:06 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I have had luck with this as well.  A fellow ham who works for a cell phone
company turned me on to "scraps" they wanted to get rid off.  The net result
was 185' of 1-5/8" heliax for free.

The stuff was certainly scraped up and well used, but very serviceable.  I will
be able to get a signal to the tower base for less than a 1 db of loss.