Re: [TowerTalk] HELP, Steve? Anyone? Comcast bouncing TT messages

To: "JC Smith" <jc-smith@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HELP, Steve? Anyone? Comcast bouncing TT messages
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:27:41 -0400
Here on Charter I receive TT even though it gets routed through several
ISPs, BUT nothing with the word "Digest" in the Subject line makes it
through. So, I never have to worry about whether those have a meaningful
topic added<:-))   I can tell you to never use the words "stock market" in a
post to the Hallicrafter's reflector  <:-))  But while I'm at it, for those
who use mail that requires the sender be added to an approved senders list,
remove the add for the spam filter from the bottom as those never make it
through either.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com (Use return address from home page)