[TowerTalk] FS: ROHN 45 Sections & Tilt-Over

To: TowerTalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>,forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, TampaBayTradersNet@yahoogroups.com,radio-swapshop@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: ROHN 45 Sections & Tilt-Over
From: kd4e <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:00:40 +0800
I have decided to sell my Rohn 45 stuff since
we have our 10 acres and home for sale.  (Do
not want the hassle and expense of moving it.)

Two 10' Straight sections.  One is excellent,
the other has some surface rust but nothing
significant.

$150. for the nice section, $125. for the one
with cosmetic stuff.

One tapered top section.  Nice.  $150.

Tilt-Over Section.  No hardware, winch, or cable,
just the section and tilt-arm.  The tilt arm is at
the welders and will be stronger than original when
done (If he ever gets it done! Will pay a visit
tomorrow or Thursday to see if he has it done or
if the endless delays will continue.)

$75. not repaired, $175. if repaired.

$450. for everything (tilt-over as-is)
$550. for everything (tilt-over repaired)

Pickup Only in Florida a little north of Tampa.

Pictures here: http://bibleseven.com/swapn.html

--

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E