Re: [TowerTalk] Attn all comcast subscribers

To: <richard@karlquist.com>, <K7LXC@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Attn all comcast subscribers
From: "Dave" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 21:14:41 -0400
To make things even more confusing, Earthlink is having email problems too.
I also use Comcast as a pipe, but my web site and email accounts are hosted
by Earthlink. Starting mid-August, a small fraction of the email sent to my
email address generated a "user unknown" response from Earthlink's email
servers. Hard bounces from Yahoo groups were my first clue, but eventually a
message I had copied to myself came back with this error. Earthlink support
personnel say they are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it;
they attribute it to changes in their spam-prevention software.

On the next hard bounce, I'm posting a note on SlashDot.org ...

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ