[TowerTalk] really odd question

To: <merlin-7@sc.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] really odd question
From: "Reicher, James" <JReicher@hrblock.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:55:12 -0500
Hi Joe,

What you've got is 3 dipoles with a common feed.  The 66' one is 40
meters (could also double as 15 meters), the 33' one is for 20 meters,
and the 16' one is for 10.  I've built several of these, although mine
included a 130' dipole for 80 meters, and can report similar results so
it should work at your new QTH just as well.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO