[TowerTalk] F/S - 2 Telrex TB6EM Heavy duty Tri-Banders

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] F/S - 2 Telrex TB6EM Heavy duty Tri-Banders
From: "Glen Turner" <hgturner@valornet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:12:42 -0000
Good morning guys,

Just a very quick post to throw out that I have TWO Telrex TB6EM, 6 element
tri-banders that I wish to sell.  For those that don't remember Telrex, they
are built like tanks, 3" heavy wall boom, 26' long.everything about these
antennas are heavy duty.  Approximately 100 pounds in the air.  Rebuilt the
traps about 4 years ago on the one I just took down, other needs new cap in
the trap.  Am located near OKC, drop email direct to W5IF @
valornet.com.73's to all