[TowerTalk] Price rises!

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Price rises!
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:20:51 -0400
I just rechecked the price of the US Tower package I am planning to
order; everything has already gone up since June, when I constructed my
spreadsheet.

For some items US Tower's Web site shows a higher price than the printed
price list they sent me back then. Other items are still the same on the
Web site, but the vendors have put their prices up compared to three
months ago.

So if you're thinking about doing it, do it before the prices go up again.

Alan NV8A