[TowerTalk] Fw: View from Top of 100ft Tower at VE6AO

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: View from Top of 100ft Tower at VE6AO
From: Peter Larsen <ve6yc@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:47:03 -0600
I don't know if these pictures will pass the filter, but some cool shots from VE6AO...
If they don't and any one wants to see them, e-mail me off the group.

Peter

Subject: View from Top of 100ft Tower at VE6AO

Hey Dxers,
Here are some pics that I took while doing some feedline work on the new
Skyhawks.
All 6 Skyhawk triband 10-el yagi antennas at VE6AO are now working well.
Still more to do for low band antennas and some ring rotor work.
Larry, VE6KC took the one of me having fun.
There is a good view of the RC Gears Club track now at the Calgary Sports
Car Club site.

73
Jeff, VE6GJ
CARA DX Club Technician

HP Photosmart Essential - Smart. Simple. Fast!
Unleash the Photo Power of your Printer.
Download your copy in less than a minute at:
http://www.hp.com/go/pse/email