[TowerTalk] Tower mast..

To: Merlin-7 KI4ILB <merlin-7@sc.rr.com>,AA6DX - Mark <aa6dx@arrl.net>, Mike Rhodes <weightdn@adelphia.net>,TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower mast..
From: Chuck <wcmoore@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:22:01 -0500 (CDT)
Grab the kids old bicycles or any off a junk heap to cannibalize the pedal
sprockets. Have the machine shop mill out the center of one sprocket to fit
around the mast at window level. Weld the sprocket to the mast. Drill two holes
in the window base to allow the chain to run through the window.

Take the second bike and cut the sprocket hub off with sections of the bike
frame still attached so you can use hose tie down clamps to mount to a flat
surface next to the desk. Attach chain and manually rotate the antenna.

Chuck WD4HXG

        TOWERTALK@contesting.com