Re: [TowerTalk] Tower mast answer

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower mast answer
From: NØATH <n0ath@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:43:27 -0500
Merlin - Maybe I can help you, a lot actually - How large an antenna are you
putting up on this tower and what height? These may be inconsequential
questions so I should say," How large does your rotor need to be?" I have
tried to Elmer in a few newer hams before and I might be able to come up
with you a good used rotor. If it was large enough for your install. I have
a few here and would have to go check them out and see what I have on hand.
I feel that you are talking about coming up with more stuff here than a good
used rotor ( rotator ) would cost - dependant on size of course. I should
also ask- are you in an area that is served by UPS?

Dave / NØATH