[TowerTalk] Belden 8267 RG-213

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Belden 8267 RG-213
From: "Jerry.Van" <jerry.van@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:35:43 -0400
Terry,

I also bought some 8267 a while back but from another source.  The outer jacket
looks very much like your description.  Take another and VERY close look at
your jacket and under a strong light if needed.  On mine there are some Belden
markings in red but very, very dim.  In addition to the Belden numbers I also
see the inscription ROHS.  I'm not an expert but I'm assuming that the outer
jacket is of a different formulation now to comply with the ROHS requirements.
Others may have more insight than myself on this but maybe that answers your
concern.  Will the new jacket hold up better or worse, guess that remains to be
seen.

Jerry  N8BM