Re: [TowerTalk] LMR-400 vs. CommScope vs. Belden

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR-400 vs. CommScope vs. Belden
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:29:13 -0400
I looked for an LMR-600 equivalent and didn't find one. Is there such an
animal?

Fortunately a kind soul gave me 200 feet of 5/8" Heliax which will work just
fine for either 6 or 2-meters. Now I need one more run and a relatively
inexpensive and low loss way to switch the antennas between the shop and
house.  I'm going to plug the rotator into the computer next to the station.
Then control it from the shop through the network rather than switching the
8 conductor cable.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com (Use return address from home page)