[TowerTalk] I updated tower page

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] I updated tower page
From: "Merlin-7 KI4ILB" <merlin-7@sc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:58:03 +0100
I belong to 3 clubs in the Charleston SC area
http://www.qsl.net/wa4usn/index.htm
http://www.tridenthams.org/
http://palsnet.com/

That tower is in greeleyville, SC it is a pals repeater
 The cars club has a repeater and radio room on board the USS Yourktown in
Charleston harbor..WA4USN...talk about pile ups during field day lol...
 73's Joe KI4ILB