[TowerTalk] Autek WM1 question

To: "tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Autek WM1 question
From: "StellarCAT" <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:52:44 -0700
Hello... I have an Autek WM1 wattmeter and just received a new
LP100 digital wattmeter. They are not reading the same and I
want to assume the WM1 is the one that is off since the LP100
was calibrated at the factory to within 2%... I have misplaced
(in 3 moves :>)) my manual for the WM1 and was hoping someone
that has one can tell me what the 2 pots do in the back. I am
speaking of the 2 that are accessible directly from the back
without any disassembly. There is one on the left side and one
in the center (as seen from the back).

thanks for any help... write direct please.

Gary, K9RX
RXDesign@ssvecnet.com