[TowerTalk] 40' PiRod Towers For Sale near Nashville, TN

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40' PiRod Towers For Sale near Nashville, TN
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@Comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:02:37 -0500
I have two 40' PiRod self supporting towers I'd like to part with.
These were meant as video camera towers for the railroad industry.
They are in two 20' sections, and have suffered some bent members in
shipping. With some judicious heating and bending, they can be made
serviceable.
If you have an interest in them, let's make a deal. I'd consider
repairing them for you if you'd like. If I heat them to fix them,
then they'd have to be galvanized again, which I can get done
locally. These are near Nashville, TN. I can deliver or arrange for
freight delivery.
These things are heavy; it's all I can to lift one end of the upper
sections to move it. I can't do much of anything with the lower
sections without mechanical help.
Here's a link to pictures and what documentation I have:
http://www.people.vanderbilt.edu/~robin.midgett/Tower%20Sections/towersections.htm
Please respond off list if you'd like more info.

Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?