Re: [TowerTalk] N or UHF?

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N or UHF?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:28:59 -0400
I have used many N connectors, mostly on hardline but also on coax and I
never had a problem.  I used the conventional style ones on RG-213 and they
were not difficult to install.  Perhaps with some coax the center pin may
retract, however I never experienced this problem with Belden 8267.   I also
agree that N connectors have a higher power rating.

John KK9A