Re: [TowerTalk] small tower help pls.

To: fee@sfu.ca
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] small tower help pls.
From: Don Havlicek <n8de@thepoint.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:36:17 -0400
 From your description, I would suggest the following steps:

1.  take that tower to the scrap-metal yard and sell it for scrap price.
 What you have described isn't worth re-working for any ham radio
purposes .. especially that 6 m yagi.
2.  take the few $$ you get for scrap and use it [with pocket funds] to
purchase a tower designed for your purposes .. even a new TV tower would
work very well
3.  anchor your tower in concrete, even if using anchor rods/tilt-over
feature.
4.  enjoy!

Don
N8DE