Re: [TowerTalk] NO climbing

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] NO climbing
From: jpk5lad@cox.net
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:32:32 -0500
Note to all:
Last month several people on the group were asking
about the ham from Tulsa who built the Hazer-like
devices for towers (see notes below) and displayed
at many hamfests including Hamcom.  I advised that
the builder they were thinking about was Howard
Donahue - WB5JIO.
It is with sadness that I report that Howard became a
silent key last Saturday and his funeral is this
afternoon.  Howard was 82.

In case anyone was planning on talking to him at the
next hamfest, this will explain his absence.
73,
Jim - K5LAD