[TowerTalk] Fiberglass cross boom

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass cross boom
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:14:38 -0500
Julio,

I would use a fiberglass gel-coat. This is like a thick paint. When you are
ready to apply it, you mix in a hardner liquid and stir thoroughly. This starts
a chemical reaction and you have 30 ~ 60 minutes before it sets. You would most
likely find small quantities at a boat dealer who does repair work on sailboats
and powerboats.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 5