[TowerTalk] 40' PiRod Towers For Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40' PiRod Towers For Sale
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@Comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:21:39 -0600
I have two 40' PiRod self supporting towers available for sale in
middle TN. These were intended as camera support towers for the
railroad industry. As they were damaged in shipping, they require
some heating & bending in order to be put to use. I can do the work
if the buyer desires, as well as have them hot dip galvanized after
the straightening work is done. I'm also happy to sell them as is;
make an offer. Delivery is also available within a reasonable drive
of Nashville, TN.
Pictures & documentation from PiRod are on my web site at:
http://www.people.vanderbilt.edu/~robin.midgett/Tower%20Sections/towersections.htm

Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC
615-322-5836 office - rolls to pager
615-835-7699 pager