Re: [TowerTalk] HyTower question

To: Lance <jlhoffman@alltel.net>, Greg <ab7r@cablespeed.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HyTower question
From: Tim Kass <timkass@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 18:44:10 -0500
I dont believe that the base will line up exactly, the HyTower uses BX tower as
the lower portion of the antenna....mine was modified by my friend, guru and
now SK, WB8AMI, so its hinged and I can easily walk it up and down....I
modified mine as well, can't put radials out in my city lot, so I disconnected
the wire from the stinger to the base and now feed it at the 24 foot height as
a vertical dipole for 40 meters....works better than stock...the 26' stinger is
only active on 80 meters otherwise..

73, Tim K8WBL"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the
legislature is in session." Mark Twain