Re: [TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat

To: "'Doug Rehman'" <rehman@surveil.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat
From: <rdhinkle@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:43:44 -0500

Jeepers, Doug... Do you suppose that a yahoo tooling around the swamp on an
ATV can slow down enough to find birds that might be 4-5 inches long and
weigh 2-3 ounces?  Sounds like a great job to have, though !

I agree that on an average day, there may not be any bird strikes... The
disasters happen mostly during migration, at night, to the smaller songbirds
that we all like to hear in the spring...

Bob Hinkle, KK8ZZ
Solon, Ohio 44139
Grid: EN91gj