Re: [TowerTalk] Towers and strobes and birds, OH MY!

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Towers and strobes and birds, OH MY!
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:47:00 -0600
How do to all...... Ya know, this thread is starting to border on a combined
subject of: "How to I make sure my plastic owl is pointing due North so I can
make maximum use of its 180 deg beam width".

Whoa, wait a minute!! Lets find a lobbyist who will push for all towers to have
plastic owls every 50 feet vertically. Then we Hams would already be in
compliance.

In closing, can we PLEASE get back on topic, or at least a better topic. We're
beating a dead bird here.. (sorry)

Ok, who is next on the soap box.

73 and Happy Holidays to all
K9WN  Jake