Re: [TowerTalk] CW

To: <Greenacres113@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CW
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 08:40:00 -0600
EXACTLY!

No matter where the bar is set, if we turn the
people loose in a CB enviroment, they will
most likely be the same.  Simple human
behaviour.

Listening to the HF bands today, is this not
what people are scared of it becoming - already
here?

Training, elmering, developing.  Thats where the
effort needs to be.