Re: [TowerTalk] 2nd 80m vertical question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2nd 80m vertical question
From: "Cecil Moore" <w5dxp@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:15:46 -0600
>From: Greenacres113@aol.com
>Tnx for the off list help guys! Anyone know if the Rohn 25 insulator
>pieces
>are available for the legs. I don't see any listed in my web  searches

My Rohn25G brochure shows a ten foot section with insulators in the middle
of the legs, part number 25RG. Note says it *must* be guyed. Presumably
one sinks 4 feet of this section in concrete leaving the insulators about
one
foot above ground.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday
cash from MSN today!
http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us