Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-gain HyQuad parts needed

To: 'Tim Kass' <timkass@hotmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-gain HyQuad parts needed
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:59:25 -0600
I have a complete, never installed, Hygain Quad that I will
sell all the parts.  E-mail me direct if you are interested
and I will dress warmly and find the parts (part # would be
helpful) inside my 'cold' (remember it is real winter here)
storage building.

Doug/VA5DX

Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-gain HyQuad parts needed

Looking for a couple of those black plastic insulators that
go on the ends of the spreaders...any out there?73, Tim
K8WBL

Date: 12/18/2006 1:45 PM