Re: [TowerTalk] GOOD DEAL ON A MY-TE WINCH IN ILLINOIS

To: "Terry Gerdes" <terry@ab5k.net>,"TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Antenna List" <Antennas@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] GOOD DEAL ON A MY-TE WINCH IN ILLINOIS
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:20:35 -0500
All that you say is true if the operator doesn't have a clue as to what he
is working with.  The item on eBay can sleep in my garage anytime the
current owner wants to give it to me at a price I can afford.  I would just
have to tell my wife not to use it.  The kids next door couldn't use it
either.

Bob W6TR