Re: [TowerTalk] Water Pipe Ground

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Water Pipe Ground
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 11:12:32 -0500
Here it's required that you have an adequate ground at the entrance (wet
soil and it's still two ground rods) and all other metal, including gas and
water lines be grounded to those. In the case of our water lines the only
metal is the meter and valve at the meter.  Every thing else is plastic both
sides of the meter.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com