Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 4-element 40 question

To: Mark Beckwith <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 4-element 40 question
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@darkstar.k4ro.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:29:31 -0600
Here are some photos of how K4JNY does it at 120 feet.
Yes, Jeff has no fear. I don't think I could do it.
Thanks to W4NZ for taking the photos.

http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/W1AW_4/pages/IMG_0008.html
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/W1AW_4/pages/IMG_0009.html
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/W1AW_4/pages/IMG_0010.html
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/W1AW_4/pages/IMG_0011.html
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/W1AW_4/pages/IMG_0012.html
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/W1AW_4/pages/IMG_0013.html
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/W1AW_4/pages/IMG_0014.html

73

-Kirk  K4RO

<Sorry if this is a dupe.  My first try seems to have failed. >