[TowerTalk] Tower Help in the Seattle Area

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Help in the Seattle Area
From: "Leigh Sedgwick" <bipi@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 10:17:42 -0800
Hello,

I am looking for someone in the Seattle area experienced in tower work to
replace a rotator in my system.  I have always done my own tower work but
recent surgery prevents me from climbing for several more months.  This will
be a paid job.

The job should be relatively easy as the tower is a crank-up lowered to
about 23 feet in height.  The new rotator is an M-squared OR2800PDC.  Please
e-mail off the list if interested in this work.

Thanks

de Mike
K7PI
Mercer Island, WA