[TowerTalk] Help finding old post ref Foldover Aluminum Tower

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help finding old post ref Foldover Aluminum Tower
From: "Gedas" <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 20:29:17 -0500
If my memory serves me right about 6-8 months ago someone posted a message with
a URL that led to some excellent images of a new fold-over Aluminum tower
installation.  I'm not sure but I think it may have been a self supporting
heights tower around 70-90 feet.  What was unique to me was that this tall
tower was raised and lowered by the very, very bottom several feet of the tower
and was motorized.  The job looked first class and I would like to find it
again so that I may pass it on to another ham.  Can someone maybe remember who
made the post or have saved the URL?  Any help would be appreciated.

73,
Gedas
W8BYA