Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower TMM series 541SS

To: "ersmar@comcast.net" <ersmar@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower TMM series 541SS
From: "Jeff Kinzli" <kinzli@kinzlicoils.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 06:42:22 -0800
Thanks guys for the info.

The Trylon looks good, unfortunately it's not a crankup, and due to a
number of reasons, I need to use a crankup in this installation.

I think I've found the tower though, seems the Tashjian WT-51 will fit
the bill, enough windloading, a decent sized base, and is a crankup.
It doesn't fold down to the minimum height that I wanted, but I think
I can make that work.

Steve, thanks for the wind link - in my county, the winds are 70mph.

73,

-Jeff