[TowerTalk] Tree mounting yagi

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tree mounting yagi
From: "Dave LaBat" <labatd@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:33:07 -0800
Steve,

Any guidelines for using trees?

I have a cabin I use at about 7000' el with a clear North 180 degree shot of
the ridgetop, there are too many trees to get much up, I am planning on
hauling my 2 el Steppir up to around 35' BETWEEN two trees. I will use a
tagline for "rotation". Since I can't get to the tops of these pine trees, I
think this is my best option.

Any ideas, comments, things to watch for?

Dave NT6AA