Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted V Trouble

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted V Trouble
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:04:55 -0600
Thanks for all of the suggestions.  I think I took out the surge suppressor.
It did not look like it would handle power.

I will start with the connector. That sounds like the most likely culprit.
To check connections I will have to climb, and the weather is preventing
that for the moment.

73, Keith NM5G