[TowerTalk] Butternut

To: "TOWERTALK Reflector" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Butternut
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:19:33 -0600
I hope it is not "off topic".

It isn't a tower and it generally doesn't go on a tower but it is an antenna
(in some peoples eyes).

I am trying to rebuild a Butternut vertical HF9V I bought with pieces missing.
I think the only two pieces I have still missing is the capacitance hat for the
17 meter and also for the 12 meter coils.  The "book" doesn't give the
dimensions of these two pieces.  If someone could measure them and describe (or
digital photo (direct)) the method of attachment, I think I could complete this
project.

Much appreciated,
73, de Jim KG0KP