Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Foundations, II

To: brentbaum5323@msn.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Foundations, II
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:27:18 EST
$350.....That's exactly what I paid out in KH6, but he did the  drawings.  No
PE/architect out here was going to certify someone  else's drawings.  I
imagine the same is true in your QTH.

I ate the $350, figuring it was the cost of doing business  with city hall.
What was irritating was the fact I had perfectly good  drawings from my Rohn
book covering the tower I was planning on putting  up.  The county wanted
Hawaii architect certified drawings.  Yep,  that's right...architect certified.

Out here an architect is the one who  gets the $350, no PE.  What's really sad
is I knew more about towers than  he does.

Still waiting for the approval.  Ah, Hawaiian time schedule!

Bill K4XS/KH7XS