Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone used POR-15? Rust inhibitor/fixer

To: <ersmar@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone used POR-15? Rust inhibitor/fixer
From: Russell Ellsworth <russ@ellsworths.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:05:13 -0700
Gene,
I hope you will keep us informed on how well you think it works after
you've had a chance to try it. It sounds too good to be true and my
Daddy told me about that!! I also have a situation that could use this
product if it works. It is the gearbox on my crankup. Thanks for being
the "test bed"!!
WA6CWV
Russ in Boise