Re: [TowerTalk] Guy breakup at tower...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy breakup at tower...
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:59:00 -0600

>You are also able to move the Phill up out of easy
> vandalism access.

Okay.  Forgive my ignorance here.  I'm not trying to be a wiseacre, but....

If vandalism access is such concern that you terminate the phillystran run
out of reach, what do you do to secure your guy grips at the guy anchor
point?

Cutting philly is not the ONLY damage a vandal can do, right?

He/she could simply unwind the top EHS guy grip at the guy anchor.  A pair
of pliers to get the unwinding started, then the rest is an easy thing to do
by hand...

How do you secure your guy grips from vandals?

73,
Dale, kg5u