[TowerTalk] Hard Line Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hard Line Question
From: <rdhinkle@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:48:52 -0500
I've inherited a nice 100 foot piece of hard line with PL-259's on both
ends. When it was taken down from a tower last summer, I found a pencil-end
sized hole in it, and a sort of splice where ground strap was attached to
the shield and run to the tower. The cable's in good shape otherwise. I set
it out in the summer sun for several days to heat the cable and (hopefully)
purge any moisture that might have gotten in the puncture.

Any problem with patching the hole and using this on my next tower
installation?

Cheers... Bob  KK8ZZ